Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet Thing Will Last Forever.......

~~And The Story Just Begins......~~


Holla! this is my first entry ever for my blog. Try to make it very2 meaningful to my famili...n i am going to introduce the sweetest things in my life.... taraaaaa........ enjoy!!!!!!
To my beloved hubby...alia, aiman n bb...mama luv u all..always n forever.....


****Aqiff Ammar aka BB Atipp****

Smileeee... owh i luv camera!!


Aqiff....nama panggilan..bb atip..d youngest in d famili..adorable n cute boy...born in March 13, 2009. All sweet thing' describe him...comel..manja...sometimes abit notti, always like to be with mama...after affice hour, at home...mama time!!!ke dapur..ke bilik mandi, even ke toilet pon...sume nk ikut mama...mmmm...eventhou' when mama wanted to go to toilet...he'll wait for me.....all d time berkepit ngan mama..


The cute thin' bout this boi...born with a lil' tooth..hehehe..gigi bawah..he carry d lil tooth until now..ops..lupalak.. he just celebrate his 1st universary last 2 month...here's d pic..aqiff sharing bday wishes with adiff...

Sharing a bday wishes with adiff, just a week older than adiff...celebrate at penang..

*~*~Interest~*~*
Watching vcds...wonderpet2!!!n also Do!Do!Dora!!! Aqiff influence by his big bro..aiman..i'll introduce later...sometimes i just wodering...he just 1 year old but d interest as same as his bro...he'll choose his own cd's..mm of course wonderpet!!!..asking me to play it for him...always at nite' he watch d cd until he fall asleep...zzzz..sweet dream my bb....


Sweet Dreams...lil aqif..

Dora D Explorer....
Favourite aqiff n aiman...Do!Do!Doraaa...d explorer...

"Wonderpets!wonderpets! Kami datang...membantu anak gajah dalam kesusahan..kami x kuat dan kami x besar, tp bla bkerjasama suem jadi kuatttt...oooo wonderpet yeaaaa..." my kids fav song...

Oowhhh!..forgot to tell..he likes to kiss n hug d bear...and always carry it everywhere he go...in d mornin' he did'n forget his "fren" ... bring it to nanny's house....

Aqiff besfren....

***Alia Adriana n Aliff Aiman***




Happy Time...
Mmmm..what to say about this lil' sis n lil' bro...sometimes can get along n sometimes..urghhh!!! made my blood go upstairs..heheheh...but mama luv u all...

**~~Alia Adriana~~**


Alia n Alissa....fren forever...

Alia...or kakak..born on Oct 21, 2002...share d same month wit me...we alway celebrate d bday party together,..mmm jimat budget...aged 7, just started his school...many2 thing...will describe her...as d eldest, she leads his brothers...everythin she want to be no 1..not like aiman or aqiff like tvs n vcd...everday she got alots of things to do...always bzzzz with his "project" n very2 talkative..pot!pet!pot!pet!...mmm of course that comes frm me..hhhehehhe..this girl alway made me crazeeee'!! saborrr...I think like his babahla..., d nottiest among ur kids..


Aya wit' d "puting"

Trademark!!!..alia cannot be sapperated wit d puting...since she was 3 month!...Dono wat to do...me n my hubby surrender!!! We did many2 thing to move that thin frm her mouth...but did'n worked...When school time, she put d thin, in her beg...seem she felt shy wit her fren...but then after school hour...mmm back to normal...But it okey...as long as she happy!!!...The times will come when she throu' the puting out...mmm i wonder when it will be.....mama waitingggg!!!!She told me that when she got bofren..then she will never "hisap putin lg" hah!!! u just 7 years old..talking bout boyfren....hhhhmmmm....
I think this girl will be a lawyer one day..because she luvvvvv talking....sometimes me n my hubby tiredddd already..."alia can u stop asking just fora while....mama letihlaaa...."

~*~*Interest*~*~
Mmm...she like to go to d shop...kinda shoppaholic nih...like me..hehhe..cannot blame on her...blame on me..she likes very much go shopping n outhing...n also like to go to swimming pole....eventhough she cannot swim ponnn....


As usual..aya sibuk jerr..mgajar org swimming..padahal..dia tak reti pon..mmm

Fav foods..of course Chicky Meal. MCD...n also chocholate n sweet...another thin made me "hangin"...always like to buy a packet of sweets..not good for your teeth...n also cakes...she love sweet taste food...every morning before going to school, i've to buy her 2, 3 types of kueh n also teh o'...



*~**~Aliff Aiman~**~*



Heyyoooo.....!! My name is aiman.....
He loves alot wit camera....

D most adorable boi...cute n funny..."eyooo...my name is eman..i'm a boi.."..most of people misjudge him...as her...maybe cause his hair...mmm..it's okey...eventhough he seem much alike girl...but when he "bertokarrrrr" to ultramen or raksasa...mmmm...you'll khow...


Aged 4 years old this coming june, 10... everyday i sent him to d nearby kindergarthen..so that he can learn somthin'..since he's bb...he luv so much watching vcd..his first cd's is pingu!!! ...at that time he just 2 months...laying infron of tv....watching pingu...actually it was not a good character for bb...imagine..he only can speak when he just 2 years old! Pingu does'n hav sound! So do him....his character also like pinggu..mmm always make ur famili....


happy!!




Aiman...also like aqiff..alway wanted to be wit me...he only sleep with me..not anyone else...comparing his sister...he quite soft hearted...eventhough sometimes also made me mad...but he'll listen to me...he got his own world...like to watches cds...playing lego n colouring...not much cause a problem to me....


So sweet when bed time...he'll wish me..."Seyamat myam mama...i yeb bu..." (selamat malam mama, i luv u..) i thin when he grow up..he'll be a romantic partner...hehehehe...i wish!!



~**~INTEREST~**~

He loves.......





He had alots of ultraman vcds n dvds...i think he got almost all d ultraman episodes...u just name it...ultraman daya, dyna, kosmos, leo, taro, nexus, mebius, tiga, brothers n etc....soo much...! He also got ultraman toys, bbah always bought for him....together wit d raksasa....mmmm.. nothin can't describe aiman obsession to d ultraman...always .....


Tom n Jerry....like aiman n alia...cannot be together,...always made me crazeee...


Spongebob..n patrick...aiman love them sooo much!!!



BERTOKARRR!!!....

Ultraman Tigaa!!! Yeahhhh...!!..

anytime n every where aiman will turn to be an ultarman...an as usual mama will be d raksasa....!!!Just imaging..every morning aiman will "terbang" like ultramen to the bath room...mmm me of course d raksasa...but it's alright..as long as he take a bath n ready for d school early n d most important thin' x buat perangai in d morning.....if not my punch card will red again...hmm
















No comments:

Post a Comment