Sunday, May 24, 2009

Breakfast.......


~*~*~..BREAKFAST MAY,24 2009..~*~

...after sending alia n aiman to school, feel like to eat..roti telo' gediks..asking my hubby..to accompany me to kopitiam, jalan telok wanjah...also bring bb aqiff...Actually, i wanted to introduced this kinda food.. to my nieces..pit...several times i had a breakfast with my fren, ida (who actually introduced this telo gediks'..). Named roti KCK aka roti telo' gedik..it served served with roti bakar....

I


~~~~ROTI TELO' GEDIK~~~




And here's my Aqiff, enjoying the taste....I loveeee...
Jumbo sausage....babah fav foods....mmm yummy


...and here's kakna ..enjoying free foods..hehehe..


....and here's mama wit aqiff...enjoying the foods..in peacefully....hehhehe...without kakak and abang....

No comments:

Post a Comment